The 2021 KPMG Tax and Accounting Congress will be held on January 20-21. The pandemic has not only changed the business environment and affected organizational and strategic issues in many companies, but also forced a change in the form of contacts and interaction. The upcoming 11th edition of the Congress will for the first time be held entirely online and will last two days, during which 25 KPMG experts will deliver 13 lectures. The Congress will be simultaneously translated into English.
The registration form and more information about the Event can be found on the Congress website.
The first day of the Congress (20.01.2021) will be devoted to the most important regulatory changes:
- Latest trends in tax audits
- Corporate income tax (CIT) changes starting in 2021.
- Tax challenges for 2021 for individuals and employers
- New developments in VAT 2021
- The concept of beneficial owner and withholding tax
- Sources of funding for entrepreneurs in 2021-2027
The second day of the Congress (21.01.2021) will be devoted to topics related to important aspects of company operations in the new reality:
- The path to fast and reliable information is through digital transformation
- Financial Reporting Today. The impact of the new reality on the 2020 financial statements
- International taxation – trends and challenges
- Transfer pricing – key issues
- Digital tax transformation in the face of growing transparency requirements
- Revolutionary changes in the CCC – draft of the first codification of holding law
- Legal aspects of preparing a company for sale – practical tips
The full Congress agenda is available on the Organizer’s website.