On March 6th 2020, under the patronage of the Polish-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce, the second edition of the Business Development Forum will be held in Piekary Ślaskie. Entrepreneurs will take part in panel discussions devoted to local government, entrepreneurship and science.
We invite you to register your participation in the event. Business Development Forum organizers have planned panel discussions with the participation of representatives of municipalities, universities and entrepreneurs dedicated to:
- The role of local government in supporting local entrepreneurship;
- R&D activity;
- creation by local government of conditions conducive to economic development
- development of the environmental protection sector;
- construction sector in Poland;
- universities for the 21st century.
The Business Development Forum is organized by the European Centre for the Development of the Economy.