The Polish-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce was this year’s partner of the 11th FRACHT 2023 Intermodal Transport Forum, which took place on April 19-21. This event is an extremely important and valuable platform for exchanging views and building business relationships in the logistics industry.
During the 11th Forum, the Polish-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce organized a substantive discussion panel entitled: E-commerce – new challenges and development incentives for transport and forwarding, which was moderated by Oskar Skibicki, a member of the Council of the Polish-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce.
Among the distinguished group of panellists were:
- Artur Zbroja – Director of the Logistics Department of ALLEGRO,
- Krzysztof Czarnecki – Director of Sales and Development of Contract Logistics RHENUS,
- Łukasz Zembowicz – DPD Sales and Marketing Director,
- Przemysław Klich – Sales Director / SCS, ARVATO,
- Konrad Karczewski – Supply Logistics Director Jush! (Grupa Żabka).
During the debate, the current condition of e-commerce, strained in post-COVID times, was discussed, the factors hindering the development of the sector were also discussed, and the main challenges faced by the logistics industry in relation to the development of e-commerce were highlighted.
The conclusions of the participants of the above discussion indicated that the development of the intermodal market (by improving point infrastructure, availability of modern rolling stock, stable energy policy or easier access to professions in the railways) definitely favors the e-commerce industry.