The Board of the Polish-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce invites you to
General Meeting of Members
of the Polish-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
12.01.2021, Tuesday, 3:00 p.m.
Important: The PLIG General Membership Meeting due to restrictions caused by the SARS CoV-2 pandemic will be held remotely.
The General Assembly is capable of adopting resolutions irrespective of the number of members present at it. Should a member of PLIG be unable to participate in the General Meeting in person, he/she may grant a written power of attorney to other persons, in accordance with §18 points 2, 3 of the Statutes of the Polish-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce. The proper power of attorney template is attached to this invitation.
Confirmation of attendance: In order to confirm your attendance at the PLIG General Meeting of Members, please send by e-mail to email@example.com your confirmation of attendance (together with a power of attorney if required) by 05.01.2021. Please send the original of the power of attorney by post to the address Polish-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce, 32-33 Rzeźnicza St., 2nd floor, 50-130 Wrocław.
Documents: The subject of the General Meeting of PLIG Members will be the approval of the Chamber’s financial statements for 2019 and the adoption of resolutions on the appointment of a new member of the Chamber’s Council, the amendment of PLIG’s Articles of Association to indicate the possibility of holding meetings of PLIG’s Board of Directors and Council and of holding the Ordinary and Extraordinary Meeting of PLIG Members by means of electronic communication, as well as to indicate the possibility of remote voting on resolutions adopted by the Chamber’s Organs.
of the General Meeting
of the General Meeting of the Polish-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
on January 12, 2021
- Opening of the General Meeting and confirmation of its capacity to adopt resolutions.
- Adoption of a resolution on consent to hold the General Meeting remotely.
- Adoption of the agenda.
- Election of the Chairman, the Minutes Clerk of the Meeting.
- Election of the Scrutiny Committee.
- Presentation of the Board’s report on PLIG activities for 2019.
- Presentation of the PLIG Board’s report with the evaluation of PLIG’s activities for 2019.
- Consideration of PLIG’s financial statements for 2019 and adoption of a resolution on approval of the financial statements and distribution of profit or coverage of loss.
- Presentation of proposed amendments to the Statutes of the Polish-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce, discussion and adoption of a resolution on amending the Statutes.
- Election of a new member of the PLIG Council.
- Free motions.
- Closing of the General Assembly.