The Polish-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce has been admitted to the International Group of Chambers of Commerce.
The International Group of Chambers of Commerce (IGCC) was established in 2005 to create a platform for communication between the international business community and the Government of Poland. It currently brings together 17 chambers of commerce representing 23 countries and over 2,000 companies employing hundreds of thousands of people and representing the largest foreign investments in the country.
The Polish-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce joining the IGCC means an opportunity to share experience and knowledge about the specificities of Luxembourg-Polish economic relations and to support the activities of the IGCC community through the presentation of good practice of the Luxembourg economy and its regulations.
We want to take greater responsibility for creating space in the Polish economy for Luxembourgish investments. We want to have a say in issues that have a significant influence on fair and sustainable business in Poland,” says PLIG’s president Krzysztof Bramorski.
The aim of the PLIG is to support Polish and Luxembourg companies in the development of their activities. Thanks to the membership in the IGCC we have an influence on creating the legal framework for foreign investments in Poland, giving Luxembourg investors an attractive environment to invest in Poland.
The IGCC promotes the interests of its members through activities including: keynote meetings aimed directly at senior government officials and decision makers, joint statements on urgent business environment issues, surveys and business climate reports. The IGCC’s role is to maintain and actively develop cooperative relationships with the Government and to support the process of making Poland an attractive place for foreign investors for the mutual benefit of the investor and the local community.
The International Group of Chambers of Commerce includes:
- Polish-Spanish Chamber of Commerce
- Netherlands-Polish Chamber of Commerce
- Advantage Austria
- Scandinavian-Polish Chamber of Commerce
- Polish-Swiss Chamber of Commerce
- Polish-Portuguese Chamber of Commerce
- Polish-Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Polish-Romanian Bilateral Chamber of Commerce
- Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Poland
- German-Polish Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Irish Polish Chamber of Commerce
- Polish-Israeli Chamber of Commerce
- British-Polish Chamber of Commerce
- French-Polish Chamber of Commerce
- American Chamber of Commerce in Poland
- Polish-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce