Verma Investment Sarl belongs to the GD&K Group (the Group) which is an experienced Polish developer founded in 1998 and covering two biggest local markets, namely Kraków and Warsaw. Additionally, the Group offers various real estate related services to external clients, mostly tenants and property owners around Poland that are active in the office, hotel, residential and public use space.
The most important focus of the development activity of GD&K Group is a rigorous selection of projects’ locations in Kraków and Warsaw, the two most dynamic Polish agglomerations. Only attractive sites and high quality projects are of Group’s interest. This strategy allows our clients to be satisfied with their purchase/letting, while our investors can be pleased with the earned rate of return.
Group’s development projects are carried out by a dynamic and knowledgeable group of experts with experience in all real estate competencies. Our employees’ skills are very broad and compliant with the ‘’one stop shop’’ philosophy to ensure that all real estate processes are found ‘’under one roof’’ in our office.
Main results of GD&K Group’s 20 years long activity can be summarized as follows:
– 50,000 sqm – 12 completed office, residential, commercial and hotel projects,
– 30,000 sqm – over 130 bank branches across 117 Polish cities designed and fitted for Deutsche Bank, Nordea Bank, Millenium Bank and PKO BP
– 70,000 sqm – multiple architectural, interior design and space planning projects completed for external clients in Poland and the Czech Republic,
– 100,000 sqm – 4 investments currently being developed,
– and multiple new projects in the preparation process.